You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download any app

i cant download any app please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 4S

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 3:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 4:46 AM

Hardware & Software

iOS is the operating system for Phone (iPhone Operating System)

Your iPhone 4s (nearly 9 years old) has 32-Bit processor with 512 MB RAM running iOS version 9.3.6

that iPhone cannot run the latest iOS 13.4.1 which only run on a 64-Bit processor with at least 2 GB RAM

In many country, debit cards are not accepted, you need a valid credit card with your name on it, issued by your bank.

Read here: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support

FYI: No bank print your address on the card but should be a valid address when you apply for the card.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 16, 2020 4:46 AM in response to mehra176

Hardware & Software

iOS is the operating system for Phone (iPhone Operating System)

Your iPhone 4s (nearly 9 years old) has 32-Bit processor with 512 MB RAM running iOS version 9.3.6

that iPhone cannot run the latest iOS 13.4.1 which only run on a 64-Bit processor with at least 2 GB RAM

In many country, debit cards are not accepted, you need a valid credit card with your name on it, issued by your bank.

Read here: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support

FYI: No bank print your address on the card but should be a valid address when you apply for the card.

Apr 16, 2020 2:54 AM in response to ckuan

hi ckuan,

Thank for giving my query all the attention that it deserves.

first of all I don't understand what is IOS 9.3.6. and what is IOS 13.4.1. which is available at the moment?

Moreover I don't have a credit card that is issued by any bank.

And please just for your kind info I don't know any bank who has their customers address printed on a credit card?

we don't have this policy here.

If you can clear those issues for me that would be great.

Thank again.

M.Bandhoo

I can't download any app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.