You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FEDEX has lost my replacement from Apple

I just got a phone replaced by apple under warranty. FEDEX has lost my phone and now I need to Apple to send another replacement since I have paid Apple for the replacement coverage fee. I can get through to any customer service reps at APPLE. Not by phone or Chat. Can someone help me figure this out

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 5:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 5:43 PM

You can try phone support again but make sure you have a LOT of time available. to be on hold (we are talking hours, not minutes).

I would strongly suggest you contact FedEx and get them to contact Apple.

One other quicker option to get in touch with Apple would be to create a Twitter account and post you issue there with your repair ID number.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 15, 2020 5:43 PM in response to georgiavet

You can try phone support again but make sure you have a LOT of time available. to be on hold (we are talking hours, not minutes).

I would strongly suggest you contact FedEx and get them to contact Apple.

One other quicker option to get in touch with Apple would be to create a Twitter account and post you issue there with your repair ID number.

FEDEX has lost my replacement from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.