You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No refund

I have returned my iPad to apple through fedex and the tracking info from fedex said that the item was delivered since April 4. It has also been signed and received by a staff from Apple. I have been checking the status from Apple but it only said return started. I talked with the staffs from Apple for two times and I was told that there is a delay in the system due to the pandemic and was told to wait for 3 more days. I still haven’t gotten my refund yet and the return status from the Apple.com is already showing that the return is expired. I returned my product since April but I haven’t gotten any information or refund since then. (It’s actually ipad 7th gen but I couldn’t find the product name underneath)

iPad (6th gen) WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 8:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 8:23 PM

Hello,

You will need to call Apple for assistance.

Contact AppleCare

1 reply

No refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.