You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ Content Missing?

When I go into the TV app on my Apple TV, the Apple TV+ content is not there. I confirmed the subscription is active. All my other content is showing in the app - just not the Apple TV+.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 12

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 8:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 2:09 PM

What version of the Apple TV software is it running? Its possible its not updated to the most current one that has the Apple TV+ option.

If the TV App is the blue icon with a screen on it, then its not updated enough. It needs to be the black rectangle with the AppleTV logo.

This:

needs to be this:

How to update your Apple TV - Apple Support

12 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 16, 2020 2:09 PM in response to Madpax22

What version of the Apple TV software is it running? Its possible its not updated to the most current one that has the Apple TV+ option.

If the TV App is the blue icon with a screen on it, then its not updated enough. It needs to be the black rectangle with the AppleTV logo.

This:

needs to be this:

How to update your Apple TV - Apple Support

Apple TV+ Content Missing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.