You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store not showing recent updates in 10.15.4

Ever since I updated my iMac to Catalina 10.15.4, and even before I applied the Supplemental Update patch, I have received no notifications from the App Store, that I have any updates to any of my existing apps. I saw there were updates posted on the MacUpdate site for Keynote, Numbers, and Pages, but these do not register in the App Store, nor do updates for anything else I got from the Store. I have seen that this issue is an old one, but since it has never happened to me before, I wonder if I may have done something that may have disabled the Store's ability to present updates. I would appreciate any help with restoring this ability, if it is missing.

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 11:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 12:24 PM

Finally got the application updates yesterday, but I'm amazed it took so long for them to show up in the Store at all. I wonder if there is a specific rollout schedule that Apple uses for updates, other than for an OS. If so, I can't fathom the logic behind it. The announcement of the new versions was posted on MacUpdate more than a week ago, and they should have been available then.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 25, 2020 12:24 PM in response to Don Goldberg1

Finally got the application updates yesterday, but I'm amazed it took so long for them to show up in the Store at all. I wonder if there is a specific rollout schedule that Apple uses for updates, other than for an OS. If so, I can't fathom the logic behind it. The announcement of the new versions was posted on MacUpdate more than a week ago, and they should have been available then.

App Store not showing recent updates in 10.15.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.