You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Catalina 10.15.4 finder preview much smaller

I just upgraded from Sierra 10.12 and I noticed the Preview in the Finder column is much smaller.

Anyway to make this larger other than hitting the space bar?

I do macro photography and I can't see detail like I used to unless hitting space bar :(

thanks

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 5:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 4:52 AM

I'll have to go with the Gallery view, thanks.

(Now I remember why in the past I hate upgrading, I lost so many apps (Re: 32bit/64bit) old apps that won't work on new apps, they change locations of things, iTunes no longer available to purchase (yet I still can on my other Mac, Sierra OS), the list goes on and on, sometimes Apple sucks!)

Thanks again

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2020 4:52 AM in response to Marco Klobas

I'll have to go with the Gallery view, thanks.

(Now I remember why in the past I hate upgrading, I lost so many apps (Re: 32bit/64bit) old apps that won't work on new apps, they change locations of things, iTunes no longer available to purchase (yet I still can on my other Mac, Sierra OS), the list goes on and on, sometimes Apple sucks!)

Thanks again

Catalina 10.15.4 finder preview much smaller

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.