You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone SE 2020

i pre-ordered the above phone Sunday 19th April. i expected an email confirmation, i received nothing. Is that normal?

Calley Wilkinson

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 7:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 11:33 AM

We are just end users like you and have no access to purchasing, ordering, or accounts. Apple is no doubt also working at half staff given the current situation - there are no "normals" right now. I do not know if there are any shipments from foreign countries allowed either.

But, if you are worried, please do contact Apple and ask them about your order. Check the status of your order on the store/your account site.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2020 11:33 AM in response to Goldpanner

We are just end users like you and have no access to purchasing, ordering, or accounts. Apple is no doubt also working at half staff given the current situation - there are no "normals" right now. I do not know if there are any shipments from foreign countries allowed either.

But, if you are worried, please do contact Apple and ask them about your order. Check the status of your order on the store/your account site.

May 13, 2020 7:49 AM in response to babowa

I ordered the se from Apple, they gave me an order number. About a week later I received a tracking number. It was very interesting because the tracking number was assigned at the factory in China. I watched it go from that factory in China to South Korea from their to Alaska to Kentucky. The last I looked it still there on the 13th of the month with expected delivery on the 19th to Stamford Ct.

New iPhone SE 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.