You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no audio using video call

when I make a video call using messenger or google duo, I can not be heard

iPhone 6s, iOS 10

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 5:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 6:41 PM

marla94 Said:

"no audio using video call: when I make a video call using messenger or google duo, I can not be heard"

-------

Two Thoughts:

Accessibility and Google

• View Microphone Accessibility:

On your iPhone, view the Privacy settings and see if some app (i.e. Google Duo) is trying to access the Microphone.

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Privacy
  3. Tap: Microphone
  4. Enable: (The Application)
  5. Try this all one more.

Minimized Screenshot:

• IMPORTANT: Ask on Google

Consider, asking your question on: Google Duo Help - Google Support. If you get a helpful answer on those forums, please spread the word.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2020 6:41 PM in response to marla94

marla94 Said:

"no audio using video call: when I make a video call using messenger or google duo, I can not be heard"

-------

Two Thoughts:

Accessibility and Google

• View Microphone Accessibility:

On your iPhone, view the Privacy settings and see if some app (i.e. Google Duo) is trying to access the Microphone.

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Privacy
  3. Tap: Microphone
  4. Enable: (The Application)
  5. Try this all one more.

Minimized Screenshot:

• IMPORTANT: Ask on Google

Consider, asking your question on: Google Duo Help - Google Support. If you get a helpful answer on those forums, please spread the word.

Apr 20, 2020 6:59 PM in response to marla94

marla94 Said:

-------

A Few Things Found on Google Duo Help:

Trying this Search Queue: not hearing me on iPhone - search queue - Google Duo Help, a Few Links Popup:

no audio using video call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.