You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Erase a notification from the calendar

By accident I pressed on a website to notify me and it’s showing on my calendar every single hour and I wanted to know how I delete those notifications because I annoying

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 9:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 9:25 PM

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up  on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2020 9:25 PM in response to Ortiz_cruz

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up  on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

Apr 20, 2020 9:19 PM in response to Ortiz_cruz

The answer depends a lot on the site and the nature of the notifications.

If you downloaded a calendar event (.ics file) from the site, then the events should appear on your calendar and you can select them and delete them from there. If it's a repeating event then Calendar.app will ask you if you want to delete the selected event or all future events.

It's also possible that you subscribed to a calendar, in which case it will appear in the sidebar in your Calendar window - just uncheck it to hide the items from your calendar, or Ctrl-click the calendar and select 'Unsubscribe' to disconnect and delete all the calendar items.

If neither of those work then you'll need to be more specific about the nature of these events.

Erase a notification from the calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.