You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no scroll arrows on TV app

Question about the TV app for desktops/laptops--if I search for a title that I know should have a lot of results, it only shows five but there are no longer any arrows on the side to scroll to more results. Is this a bug?

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 9:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 5:02 PM

When you view the movies tab, under Top Movies for example, are the arrows present in that?

Can you swipe sideways? Should be able to do that without using the arrows.

Do you have any Restrictions turned on?

Is your software up to date? It should be on 10.15.4

Similar questions

7 replies

Apr 30, 2020 1:54 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Yes, that's how it had worked for me in the past, but now when I search using a term that should give more than five titles (like 'James Bond' or 'Harry Potter'), if I hover the mouse over the right or left side of the five results it gives me, I don't see the arrows (and clicking in that spot doesn't do anything). If no one else has experienced this issue I wonder if it could be an error caused by some physical problem with some of the memory locations the TV app is using on my computer?

May 1, 2020 1:18 AM in response to Vancouver22

No arrows were there for top movies when I moused over the space they should be, and I do have system 10.15.4, and no restrictions on the TV app. But it hadn't occurred to me to swipe sideways on the surface of my mouse--that did indeed allow me to scroll through more than five titles, and it works for search results as well. Thanks!

no scroll arrows on TV app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.