You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I recover deleted notes

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 7:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 7:26 PM

Do you sync notes with iCloud? Settings > Your name, iCloud, Apple ID, iTunes& App Store > iCloud

If you recently deleted the note, check the recently deleted folder in the Notes app.

If notes is turned on and you deleted notes, they are gone. UNLESS, you recently turned on sync and you have a backup from before you deleted the notes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 23, 2020 7:26 PM in response to Bighorn10

Do you sync notes with iCloud? Settings > Your name, iCloud, Apple ID, iTunes& App Store > iCloud

If you recently deleted the note, check the recently deleted folder in the Notes app.

If notes is turned on and you deleted notes, they are gone. UNLESS, you recently turned on sync and you have a backup from before you deleted the notes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.