You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay

I bought my apple tv 4K and my phone SE wont connect to the airplay i also updated both of the devices but wont connect with airplay . Anyone knows why ?help please

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 4:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 4:15 AM

How to AirPlay video and mirror your device's screen - Apple Support

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device - Apple Support

Additionally, verify that both are on the same home network. For Wi-Fi, that should use the same SSID network name. It will not work if your Wi-Fi is split into two by using separate SSID names for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band, and the devices each use a different SSID. Let your router bridge these bands into one logical network.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 24, 2020 4:15 AM in response to elion82

How to AirPlay video and mirror your device's screen - Apple Support

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device - Apple Support

Additionally, verify that both are on the same home network. For Wi-Fi, that should use the same SSID network name. It will not work if your Wi-Fi is split into two by using separate SSID names for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band, and the devices each use a different SSID. Let your router bridge these bands into one logical network.

Airplay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.