You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV free subscription

I just started my free year subscription with an iPad I recently bought. But when I look at the movies.... I see lots of charges. So question is..... WHAT do I get for FREE?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 6:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 6:39 AM

Only Apple's Original Content is included in the subscription. This was made abundantly clear since the beginning. Its a subscription to Apple's own streaming service. It is a not a subscription to get all iTunes content for free for a year.

See here: Apple TV+ - Apple (scroll down to the FAQ section)

and here: List of Original Content distributed by Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 27, 2020 6:39 AM in response to seguinmr

Only Apple's Original Content is included in the subscription. This was made abundantly clear since the beginning. Its a subscription to Apple's own streaming service. It is a not a subscription to get all iTunes content for free for a year.

See here: Apple TV+ - Apple (scroll down to the FAQ section)

and here: List of Original Content distributed by Apple

Apple TV free subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.