You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail Forward does not include attachements

Hey

Got the same problems since i bought my iphone 11. Currently running ios 13.4.1.

When I forward and email tha included attachments , i get asked if i wanna include attachements from original message .

Even i i press yess , upon sending i never get an attachment sent .. Same happens to reply all occasion .

Its quite tough cause i use my mobile for many mails replys daily .

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 11:28 AM

8 replies

Apr 27, 2020 2:51 PM in response to celliott147

All my emails run properly . When i need to “Forward” some attachement , or copy - paste and “reply all” I got a big Fail .

pdf , excel , words , screenshot all fail

The only thing i can see upon sending the mail is the name of the document that failed to be included on text like “<xxxxxxxx.xls>

<xxxxxxx.pdf> “”

On the other hand when i use on my Pc Mozzila thunderbird (mail app) i can send normaly all emails withought any problem :(

Mail Forward does not include attachements

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.