You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Crashing

My iPhone 8 is crashing again. Apple has tried to fix it multiple times but I believe it's time for an upgrade.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 11:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 12:14 PM

oliver1441 Said:

"iPhone Crashing: My iPhone 8 is crashing again. Apple has tried to fix it multiple times but I believe it's time for an upgrade."

-------

Trade-In:

I don't know if they would give you any credit for a non-working phone, but consider looking into a trade-in.

How to Get a Guesstimate of the Credit:

Depends on the models and it’s condition. To find out the possible credit, go here. It will ask you to select the model number, condition, and a few of their options. From there it will give you a supposed guesstimate based on what you have entered.

The Site: Apple Trade In - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 28, 2020 12:14 PM in response to oliver1441

oliver1441 Said:

"iPhone Crashing: My iPhone 8 is crashing again. Apple has tried to fix it multiple times but I believe it's time for an upgrade."

-------

Trade-In:

I don't know if they would give you any credit for a non-working phone, but consider looking into a trade-in.

How to Get a Guesstimate of the Credit:

Depends on the models and it’s condition. To find out the possible credit, go here. It will ask you to select the model number, condition, and a few of their options. From there it will give you a supposed guesstimate based on what you have entered.

The Site: Apple Trade In - Apple

iPhone Crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.