You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Elite controller 2.0 Xbox iPad Pro Combatibility

I was told upon buying my elite 2.0 xbox controller that it would shortly become compatible with IOS on iPad. It hasn't! I want to stir the pot to get the ball rolling a little more here, or just have an explanation as to why it will or will not happen. Thanks!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 7:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 7:46 PM

Hello,

Are you certain that your controller actually is compatible?

Connect a wireless game controller to your Apple device - Apple Support

2 replies

Apr 28, 2020 7:51 PM in response to Community User

You are not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. 

Who told you that it would shortly become compatible, and this is not where you "stir the pot" or "get the ball rolling". As I said, we are uses like you and this forum is for technical support questions, and not to stir us up. If you have a question for Apple, then you use the Contact Support link at the top of the page. Or, you can contact whomever told you the controller was going to become compatible and ask them.

Elite controller 2.0 Xbox iPad Pro Combatibility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.