You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can an education discount be applied after order?

Does anybody know if it’s possible to apply a student discount to an order that has not yet shipped? I placed the order over the weekend for the newest iPad Pro 4th gen with 11-inch display. Unfortunately did not know about students discounts until after I placed my order. My order for this iPad has not yet shipped. The discount is only $50. However, I could just cancel my current order and reorder the iPad Pro with the education discount link, but I don’t want to deal with the hassle of waiting longer to get the product shipped. Especially with current virus shutdowns and production delays, this could prove to be even more of a hassle. Should I give up the $50 discount to get my iPad Pro sooner? Or take a risk by canceling my current order to have the $50 discount applied?

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 8:39 PM

2 replies

Can an education discount be applied after order?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.