You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot charge my macbook

Hello there.

I have a 2019 macbook air and it is not charging. I have never used another charger and I've had it for the last 6 months only.

It simply will not charge and the battery has completely drained out already. I have tried different outlets with no success.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 2, 2020 3:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 4:20 PM

luizhs Said:

"Cannot charge my macbook: [...[I have a 2019 macbook air and it is not charging. I have never used another charger and I've had it for the last 6 months only. It simply will not charge and the battery has completely drained out already. I have tried different outlets with no success."

-------

Go Here: If your Mac battery won't charge - Apple Support

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?

If the above link is of no success, then contact Apple Support, and have them take a look at your Mac. You have a one-year out-of-the-box limited-warranty. So make use of it, if you have the option. Apple would send you a box; you'd ship the Mac out to them; they'll ship it back to you fixed anew.

Apple Phone Support:

Note: Waiting on the phone may take a bit, due to high call volumes. So, just stay on the line, and they'll be with you :)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 2, 2020 4:20 PM in response to luizhs

luizhs Said:

"Cannot charge my macbook: [...[I have a 2019 macbook air and it is not charging. I have never used another charger and I've had it for the last 6 months only. It simply will not charge and the battery has completely drained out already. I have tried different outlets with no success."

-------

Go Here: If your Mac battery won't charge - Apple Support

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?

If the above link is of no success, then contact Apple Support, and have them take a look at your Mac. You have a one-year out-of-the-box limited-warranty. So make use of it, if you have the option. Apple would send you a box; you'd ship the Mac out to them; they'll ship it back to you fixed anew.

Apple Phone Support:

Note: Waiting on the phone may take a bit, due to high call volumes. So, just stay on the line, and they'll be with you :)

Cannot charge my macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.