You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple charging me and I have no idea why

apple charging me $9.99 from December 2019 and I have no idea why?

I check the all purchase items and can not find it

Please help me what to do?

Thank you

Posted on May 4, 2020 1:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 4, 2020 6:32 AM

Where are you seeing this charge?

If its just an email saying you were charged, make sure its actually from Apple: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Have you verified your purchase history: See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Your subscriptions: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If the charge is not there, and you only received an email, then its very likely a scam.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 4, 2020 6:32 AM in response to 성원240

Where are you seeing this charge?

If its just an email saying you were charged, make sure its actually from Apple: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Have you verified your purchase history: See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Your subscriptions: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If the charge is not there, and you only received an email, then its very likely a scam.

apple charging me and I have no idea why

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.