You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mojave mailapp

I have a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019) and the mail-app regularly crashes if I save an email or attachment as a pdf.

In January this year Apple Support tried for a long time to solve the problem (Incident number: 100985081035). It was gone for a while, but now occurs again regularly.

The mail program does not respond to anything anymore.

Closing also fails.

With "activity view" I forcefully quit the mail program.

Then open it again and it works for some time.

I called Apple Support this morning, but after a long wait I lost the connection.

I would like to ask if there are other users with this problem.

So perhaps Apple will update or adjust the mail-app.

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 4, 2020 3:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 4, 2020 7:09 AM

planner-rens wrote:

I have a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019) and the mail-app regularly crashes if I save an email or attachment as a pdf.

I would try simply reinstalling the Combo update 10.14.6 https://support.apple.com/kb/DL2010?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

on top of your existing macOS 10.14.6 to sort anomalies like yours

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 4, 2020 7:09 AM in response to planner-rens

planner-rens wrote:

I would try simply reinstalling the Combo update 10.14.6 https://support.apple.com/kb/DL2010?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

on top of your existing macOS 10.14.6 to sort anomalies like yours

Mojave mailapp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.