You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pictures aren't loading

My pictures aren't loading when I want to send them via email, whatapp,...

I don't understand why.

Can somebody help me with this problem?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on May 6, 2020 2:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 6, 2020 3:11 AM

If the iPhone and the iPad are using the same Apple ID and you're sharings picture between them, it should take a little bit more time (things shoud be faster if you use wifi) but it should be able to load those pictures.

You can try two things:

A forced restart of your 11, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

If the issue still persists, try also this workaround on your iPhone: sign out from your Apple ID, restart your iPhone, then sign back in to your Apple ID.

Regards

Giulio

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 6, 2020 3:11 AM in response to Sarah_1507

If the iPhone and the iPad are using the same Apple ID and you're sharings picture between them, it should take a little bit more time (things shoud be faster if you use wifi) but it should be able to load those pictures.

You can try two things:

A forced restart of your 11, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

If the issue still persists, try also this workaround on your iPhone: sign out from your Apple ID, restart your iPhone, then sign back in to your Apple ID.

Regards

Giulio

May 6, 2020 3:28 AM in response to Sarah_1507

The actual those pictures are on your cloud and you should enable the “upload to my photos stream “ option and then also make sure WiFi available or cellular download enabled.

pictures aren't loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.