You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue regarding the pairing of Apple Watch

Couldn’t able to pair my Apple Watch A1554 version 4.2 with new iOS 13 on iPhone 7 or SE 2020 and pop up to update the version.  How can I update the version if it’s didn’t pair with watch. Please help  

Apple Watch

Posted on May 7, 2020 4:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 7, 2020 4:20 PM

Have you used If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone ?

4 replies

May 7, 2020 4:29 PM in response to MsVStar

This is becoming a bigger problem every day especially with 1st generation watcheds,ios13 doesn't seem to like watches with watchos5 or below,here is one proven solution from another forum;

Quote;

I found a friend, who was on iOS 12 and used his iPhone to pair. Before pairing it asked to upgrade the watch OS (iOS 13 didn't offer this option). After I upgraded the watchos I unpaired the watch from the ios12 phone and then was able to pair it with any iPhone running iOS 13.

I tried this myself with an old watch and phone that I have and can confirm that it works 100%.

Issue regarding the pairing of Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.