You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iwatch series 5

If I buy an Iwatch series 5 with cellular connection I'

ll have same mobile number of my iphone? or I need a new one?

Posted on May 8, 2020 9:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 8, 2020 11:52 AM

The Cellular Apple Watch shares the iPhone's phone number.  This requires the iPhone cellular carrier to support the Apple Watch.  The iPhone carrier charges a monthly fee for this service.  In the U.S. the fee is $10 per month added to your iPhone bill.

iPhone Cellular Carriers that support the Apple Watch, which models, the radio frequencies each model uses, and the country where they offer service:

https://www.apple.com/watch/cellular

Your carrier Must be listed by name in the above link. NVMO's that piggy back on another carriers network, unless explicitly mentioned, do not support the Apple Watch.

You will need an iPhone 6s, SE (1 or 2), 7 or newer, running iOS 13 or newer.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 8, 2020 11:52 AM in response to lavinia145

The Cellular Apple Watch shares the iPhone's phone number.  This requires the iPhone cellular carrier to support the Apple Watch.  The iPhone carrier charges a monthly fee for this service.  In the U.S. the fee is $10 per month added to your iPhone bill.

iPhone Cellular Carriers that support the Apple Watch, which models, the radio frequencies each model uses, and the country where they offer service:

https://www.apple.com/watch/cellular

Your carrier Must be listed by name in the above link. NVMO's that piggy back on another carriers network, unless explicitly mentioned, do not support the Apple Watch.

You will need an iPhone 6s, SE (1 or 2), 7 or newer, running iOS 13 or newer.

Iwatch series 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.