You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

Hi, I was just looking over my MasterCard statement and for the last three months I have been charged $11 for Apple Music. I don’t even know what this is or how I’m being charged. When I purchased music… I pay for my songs that I download. What am I paying $11 a month for? I honestly have no idea what this is charge is for.

thank you

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on May 11, 2020 9:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 10:27 AM

It's for the Apple Music subscription service. There isn't a limit to the number of songs you can download from its catalog, but they'll only play for active subscribers and only in a limited number of places.

Songs and albums you've individually bought aren't restricted.

(180835)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 11, 2020 10:27 AM in response to Heather_J18

It's for the Apple Music subscription service. There isn't a limit to the number of songs you can download from its catalog, but they'll only play for active subscribers and only in a limited number of places.

Songs and albums you've individually bought aren't restricted.

(180835)

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.