You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

this video isnt available to watch

why movie i bought wont play?

wait a moment and try again

i wait one week with no luck...

Posted on May 11, 2020 11:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 12, 2020 3:11 AM

Tested lots of different configurations and found out the problem.

AppleTV does work in Turkey.

AppleTV does work on Roku.

But if Roku is located out of US, then Roku specific AppleTV app wont work. Probably about geolocation limitations.

My configuration is, i have no apple device, i am out of US, and i am using my apple account to buy movies and play them on Roku TV in Turkey, simply wont work.

Buying movies work, playing them doesnt.

So my only way of playing movies on my projector device is a dream for now with appleTV.

Good thing when i called apple support they understand the situation, give me a full refund and even presented me the movie if i can login to my apple acount on an IOS device i ll be able to watch. I ll try my wifes ipad. Not a projector but at least a solution.

Thank you,

Ozgur

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 12, 2020 3:11 AM in response to ozzyjr

Tested lots of different configurations and found out the problem.

AppleTV does work in Turkey.

AppleTV does work on Roku.

But if Roku is located out of US, then Roku specific AppleTV app wont work. Probably about geolocation limitations.

My configuration is, i have no apple device, i am out of US, and i am using my apple account to buy movies and play them on Roku TV in Turkey, simply wont work.

Buying movies work, playing them doesnt.

So my only way of playing movies on my projector device is a dream for now with appleTV.

Good thing when i called apple support they understand the situation, give me a full refund and even presented me the movie if i can login to my apple acount on an IOS device i ll be able to watch. I ll try my wifes ipad. Not a projector but at least a solution.

Thank you,

Ozgur

this video isnt available to watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.