You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music friends section

I live in Turkey and even in apple's official turkish site it says that there should be a friends section. However i and many of my friends couldn't find it ?

Posted on May 14, 2020 10:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 15, 2020 11:43 AM

Hello egeaksoy

Thank you for your question,

From what I am understanding is you are trying to set up Apple Music to share with friends?

First, ensure iOS is up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Second, sharing with friends is able in Apple Music: Apple Music See what friends are listening to in Apple Music

Hopefully this helping on sharing music

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 15, 2020 11:43 AM in response to egeaksoy

Hello egeaksoy

Thank you for your question,

From what I am understanding is you are trying to set up Apple Music to share with friends?

First, ensure iOS is up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Second, sharing with friends is able in Apple Music: Apple Music See what friends are listening to in Apple Music

Hopefully this helping on sharing music

Cheers!

May 15, 2020 2:28 PM in response to egeaksoy

Hello egeaksoy

As it turns out, Apple Music sharing music with friends isn't available in Turkey: See what friends are listening to in Apple Music

"Sharing music with friends isn't available in Russia, China mainland, and Turkey"

Creating playlists and share them could be an option to allow you and your friends to share music: Create and share Apple Music playlists

Hopefully this will allow to share music together!

Cheers!

apple music friends section

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.