You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received an email saying I could receive free apple tv for 1 year because I bought a new Iphone.

I received an email saying I could receive free apple tv for 1 year because I bought a new Iphone. I went to the website in the email. It just talked about getting 1 week free and then having to pay. I can't figure out how to sign up for the free year.

iMac 21.5" 4K, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 15, 2020 2:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 15, 2020 2:24 PM

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Is this that references site?

This site has all the instructions. Open the Apple TV app on your new device, and you should be presented with the offer.

If you (still) qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 15, 2020 2:24 PM in response to blackcatlover2

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Is this that references site?

This site has all the instructions. Open the Apple TV app on your new device, and you should be presented with the offer.

If you (still) qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

I received an email saying I could receive free apple tv for 1 year because I bought a new Iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.