You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

installing iOS 13.4.1 on an iPhone 11 pro. My phone fails to upgrade and says there is no connection to internet when it is connected

My iPhone 11 Pro Max will not install iOS 13.4.1 as it says internet connection failure. The upgrade has worked on my iPad and an iPhone 7. This has been a problem for weeks.

Posted on May 17, 2020 3:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2020 5:37 PM

Hello there JeniJD,

I understand you are having trouble installing the newest update, 13.4.1, on your iPhone 11 Pro Max. You are getting an error stating that the internet connection failed. Since you are trying to update via wifi you might find the steps in this article helpful. If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update. If the update continues to fail via wifi you could update the device using iTunes on a computer. Reference the section titled Update your device using your computer in this article Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope that helps!

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 17, 2020 5:37 PM in response to JeniJD

Hello there JeniJD,

I understand you are having trouble installing the newest update, 13.4.1, on your iPhone 11 Pro Max. You are getting an error stating that the internet connection failed. Since you are trying to update via wifi you might find the steps in this article helpful. If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update. If the update continues to fail via wifi you could update the device using iTunes on a computer. Reference the section titled Update your device using your computer in this article Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope that helps!

Cheers!

installing iOS 13.4.1 on an iPhone 11 pro. My phone fails to upgrade and says there is no connection to internet when it is connected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.