You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help loading Apple TV app.

I have an iPad running Version 10.3.3. I think that is the latest version for my iPad. I am unable to load the Apple TV app. The problem is that when I scroll down, there are no selections for Apple TV plus, above News and Noteworthy.  I looked it up on uTube and it says it's suppose to be there, but it's not. Any ideas.

Posted on May 21, 2020 11:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 6:28 PM

I have an iPad running Version 10.3.3. I think that is the latest version for my iPad.

The iPad (4th generation), 2012 model, can be updated to iOS 10.3.3 maximum. How to update your iPad - Apple Support

The Apple TV+ Channel in the Apple TV app requires “the latest version” iOS/iPadOS, i.e. v13 or later.

iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 are compatible with these devices - Apple Support

So, roughly 2015 models or newer.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 21, 2020 6:28 PM in response to RedKnights

I have an iPad running Version 10.3.3. I think that is the latest version for my iPad.

The iPad (4th generation), 2012 model, can be updated to iOS 10.3.3 maximum. How to update your iPad - Apple Support

The Apple TV+ Channel in the Apple TV app requires “the latest version” iOS/iPadOS, i.e. v13 or later.

iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 are compatible with these devices - Apple Support

So, roughly 2015 models or newer.

Help loading Apple TV app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.