You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV channels showing not subscribed

Subscribed channels not working or show as subscribed

Posted on May 24, 2020 3:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 24, 2020 7:03 PM

It reverted back on my system after a few minutes, and I haven’t encountered it again. You may want to try signing out and back into the account. If persists you may want to let Apple know

Product Feedback - Apple

5 replies

May 24, 2020 3:30 PM in response to Ctdada21

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Which channel(s) did you subscribe to?

Note that non-Apple TV app channel subscriptions are not exchangeable with Apple TV app channel subscriptions. E.g. HBO Go or HBO Now cannot be activated as Apple TV app Channel HBO.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

May 24, 2020 5:59 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Apple TV HD. Everything is subscribed to through Apple Channels. No apps from any providers. Cinemax, Apple TV+, Showtime and Stars all went down at the same and then reverted back to the the try iit free option. This happed on all devices TV, IPads and phones. All subscriptions are current and show up as subscribed and paid in my account.

Apple TV channels showing not subscribed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.