You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

šŸ“¢ Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no oneā€™s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Huge Files app on iPadOS

If this issue has been already resolved, I apologize. I have a 256 GB iPad Pro (2018). In the last couple of months I noticed that Iā€™m running out of storage and the biggest ā€œconsumerā€ is the Files app (more than 100 GB). The problem is that I canā€™t check which files take so much space. Is there any way that I can see those files? Will it do any good if I try to offload the Files app? Thanks in advance your help.Ā Peter

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on May 25, 2020 6:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 6:59 AM

Look to me simply that your iPad is being taken up with nearly 60 GBs worth of images/edited images.

You could backup these images to places like Adobe's own storage subscription plans, Google Drive/Photos data storage/backup subscription plan/service, DropBox data subscription plans, BOX data storage service subscription plans or Flickr image storage monthly subscription or other similar online, offsite data storage/data backup services.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 25, 2020 6:59 AM in response to pbajnoci

Look to me simply that your iPad is being taken up with nearly 60 GBs worth of images/edited images.

You could backup these images to places like Adobe's own storage subscription plans, Google Drive/Photos data storage/backup subscription plan/service, DropBox data subscription plans, BOX data storage service subscription plans or Flickr image storage monthly subscription or other similar online, offsite data storage/data backup services.

Huge Files app on iPadOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.