You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I check what was purchased for iTunes on my behalf?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 26, 2020 5:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
7 replies

May 27, 2020 6:06 AM in response to Jamesd49

James, I have proof on my cellphone statement that there been purchased twice on my cellular number. I have two cellular numbers on one account. So my main number I'm using a Android phone. And the two purchases came from my main cellular number. The consultant from Apple and my cellular provider can't give me answer where these two purchases of iTunes came from. I hope this make sense now.

May 27, 2020 6:12 AM in response to Lelanie04

It doesn't make a great deal of sense, you said your main number is an android and the purchases come from your main number, so is it not purchases come from your android phone?

Normally iTunes/apple purchases don't come on your phone statement they are different. Maybe it's a subscription like iCloud storage.

Your best to speak to Apple, we are just a user to user community, so we have no access to account information or anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.