You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes for Windows 7 or 8

Good day,

I want download Itunes to my laptop and office computer, but according to system requirements i should have Windows 10 as minimum to download and install Itunes. How install it in my sityation? I'm not able upgrade my operating system unfortunnately . Please help me.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 28, 2020 12:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2020 12:46 AM

Under "Looking for other versions?" here, select Windows. This is the version you need: iTunes - Apple

2 replies

May 28, 2020 12:53 AM in response to alik12

alik12 Said:

"Itunes for Windows 7 or 8 Good day, I want download Itunes to my laptop and office computer, but according to system requirements i should have Windows 10 as minimum to download and install Itunes. How install it in my sityation? I'm not able upgrade my operating system unfortunnately . Please help me."

-------

Some Thoughts:

• Use Microsoft Virtual Agent

Contact Microsoft - See what they have to say. Perhaps they would know the answer? They are the developers of the operating system.

Refer to this site, while chatting with them: Get iTunes - Microsoft Store

• Don't Get it from a Third-Party:

Getting this software from a Third-Party would be highly unwise. Doing so, it could end up being Malware or Spyware. So, be cautious of that.

Itunes for Windows 7 or 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.