You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switching Apple ID to already existing account?

Hello, I have all of my purchases on one apple ID and was wondering if there was anyway to have it all transferred to my current Apple ID that I use on my phone?

Posted on May 29, 2020 4:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 5:20 AM

No there isn’t. All purchases are tied to the Apple ID used to make the purchases and cannot be transfers to another Apple ID.

I don’t know why you use two Apple ID’s, but you could sign out of the Apple ID on the phone and sign in with the Apple ID that is tied to your purchases.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2020 5:20 AM in response to Hopev1002

No there isn’t. All purchases are tied to the Apple ID used to make the purchases and cannot be transfers to another Apple ID.

I don’t know why you use two Apple ID’s, but you could sign out of the Apple ID on the phone and sign in with the Apple ID that is tied to your purchases.

Switching Apple ID to already existing account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.