You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SE phone won't ring

Incoming calls do not ring or announce themselves on my phone. What am I doing wrong?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on May 29, 2020 11:18 AM

1 reply

May 30, 2020 5:41 PM in response to portagee9

Hi portagee9,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're not getting any alerts for incoming calls on your iPhone. I know it's important to see calls coming in; I'd like to help. First, I'd recommend verifying that Silence Unknown Callers and Do Not Disturb aren't enabled:

If you confirm that these features aren't in use and the behavior persists, update your device to the most recent iOS release (iOS 13.5 as of 5/30/2020): Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Should the behavior continue after updating, or you're already up-to-date, reach out to Apple for additional assistance: Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

SE phone won't ring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.