You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pics not arriving in email

I send pics from my iphone 6 to my yahoo email account, acknowledge sent & received ,however they never arrive any ideas ? sending different pics from another phone (samsung) they arrive in yahoo no problem

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on May 30, 2020 1:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 4:36 PM

Hello again RatztheVicar,

Thanks for providing clarification on the issue you're experiencing. If you're able to successfully send and receive emails using another device signed into your Yahoo email account, and/or on https://mail.yahoo.com, the issue may be related to the app itself. Another way to help narrow it down to that app is by sending a photo using iOS Mail app and see if you receive it successfully. If you aren't signed into Mail on your iPhone, here are steps on how to do that: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

I also recommend trying out the steps listed here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open. Although the title of that support article doesn't describe the issue you're experiencing, the steps are still relevant. Give those a try and see if they help.

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 1, 2020 4:36 PM in response to RatztheVicar

Hello again RatztheVicar,

Thanks for providing clarification on the issue you're experiencing. If you're able to successfully send and receive emails using another device signed into your Yahoo email account, and/or on https://mail.yahoo.com, the issue may be related to the app itself. Another way to help narrow it down to that app is by sending a photo using iOS Mail app and see if you receive it successfully. If you aren't signed into Mail on your iPhone, here are steps on how to do that: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

I also recommend trying out the steps listed here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open. Although the title of that support article doesn't describe the issue you're experiencing, the steps are still relevant. Give those a try and see if they help.

Cheers!

Jun 1, 2020 1:25 PM in response to RatztheVicar

Hello RatztheVicar,

It looks like no one has answered your post. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

• Are you using the iOS Mail app, or are you using a third-party email application?

• Are you able to send photos successfully in the Messages application?

• When you receive the email does it appear blank, or is there some sort of icon in place of the photo?

The answers to these questions will help narrow things down.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

pics not arriving in email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.