You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

synchronized clip not showing in final video

I have synchronized 24 videos and cropped and resized each clip to fit on the screen (much like a zoom meeting screen). When I double click on the synchronized clip in the timeline, it opens up and shows and plays all clips. but when I close up the synchronized clip and play video from beginning, it just shows a blank screen where the 24 mini videos clips should be.

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 30, 2020 7:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 12:49 AM

You are not using standard terminology so it is a bit unclear how did this. A synchronized clip is to sync one video clip to several audio clips.

Please clarify. Did you manually sync, adjust size and position for the clips? Did you create a multicam clip? Did you make a compound clip.

Tell us your steps in detail so we can assist.

If possible post some screenshots.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2020 12:49 AM in response to priscilapetersen

You are not using standard terminology so it is a bit unclear how did this. A synchronized clip is to sync one video clip to several audio clips.

Please clarify. Did you manually sync, adjust size and position for the clips? Did you create a multicam clip? Did you make a compound clip.

Tell us your steps in detail so we can assist.

If possible post some screenshots.

synchronized clip not showing in final video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.