You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth?

when i am on a call and i want to switch to speaker i push the button and it gives me the following options.. iPhone .. speaker... living room. My question is how do i get this “living room “ option off? I don’t have a device with that name, its doesn't show in my Bluetooth list, i have turned off my Bluetooth, it has happened while at home and while at work i don't have any device with that name in either of those places. How can i get this option off it’s annoying when i want to switch to speaker quickly and then i can’t like i normally am. I have had this phone for about 2 years and only started happening about 2 mos ago.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on May 30, 2020 8:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 9:24 PM

Hi,

Try to unpair by Go to Settings—- Bluetooth—Forget all the devices connected with your phone.

Restart your phone. Pair the needed bluetooth device and check. May it helps. Cheers.

Similar questions

1 reply

Bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.