You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2018 13" MacBook Pro on macOS Catalina kernel panics on macOS 10.15.4

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue with my MacBook Pro. Whenever I export an update for my apps via Xcode or Transporter to the App Store, the whole computer freezes and then restarts (kernel). I thought macOS 10.15.5 update would help but no luck. The computers behaves fine, no issue until I try to upload a binary to the App Store (At least let's say that's the only know way for me to cause kernel panic). I did a clean install today, wiping all my data, reinstalling a fresh copy of macOS 10.15.5 and Xcode from the App Store. But the problem still occurs, it always occurs after uploading for like 10 minutes. I am disgusted, as a developer, I have to use my wife's 2015 MacBook to upload my binaries, her computer has no issue. I attached the crash logs. Am I the only one ? I would definitely hug that somebody who can help me fix it.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 31, 2020 1:59 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

2018 13" MacBook Pro on macOS Catalina kernel panics on macOS 10.15.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.