You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I have start family sharing but no all photos appear in the I cloud

I just starting using family sharing but when I see my wife's iPhone photo size (40 gb) it does not appear in our iCloud shared space

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 4:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 8:52 AM

Family sharing does not give access to all of the family members' data but each member can choose to share specific things.

See the following from Family Sharing - Apple Support

When you set up your family, a shared album is created automatically in the Photos app on all family members’ devices. Everyone can add photos, videos, and comments to the album whenever they like and get notified when something new is added.

Also, if you are sharing a storage plan, see the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 8, 2020 8:52 AM in response to Soloro01

Family sharing does not give access to all of the family members' data but each member can choose to share specific things.

See the following from Family Sharing - Apple Support

When you set up your family, a shared album is created automatically in the Photos app on all family members’ devices. Everyone can add photos, videos, and comments to the album whenever they like and get notified when something new is added.

Also, if you are sharing a storage plan, see the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

Hi I have start family sharing but no all photos appear in the I cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.