You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone keeps switch from wifi to cellular without telling me

So guys umm.. my phone keeps deciding to switch from wifi to cellular without me telling it to and it does it in the most inconvenient times like.. when i’m trying to play mincraft with my friends on multiplayer witch is able to be played on wifi so.. apple please fix my problem so i can go back to having the time of my life during this horrible time pleassseeeeee i really need it to keep me sane during this... if anybody has any recommendations please respond when i google my problem all that comes is a problem fix for the ios 9 but we are in ios 11 sooo that doesn’t help me. Apple i’m begging to help me Ted Bundy aka the founder of apple - from a sad sad person

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 9:37 PM

6 replies

Jun 13, 2020 9:17 PM in response to kottaimuthu

Go to settings, then to general, scroll all the way down, go to reset and then press reset all settings. (in case you are wondering, it WILL NOT ERASE ANY DATA.

it will only make your phone go back to default settings, while maintaining your data.

Try that first, if not (look below)

or maybe (i know everyone feels too lazy to do this but) back up your phone and then reset it and then restore.

My phone keeps switch from wifi to cellular without telling me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.