You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage

My iMessage has disappeared from my home screen on my iPad I have looked everywhere for it even when i search for it it doesn’t come up

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 5:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 5:40 AM

Try using the iPad Search feature - as the App may have been unintentionally moved to a folder or other Home Screen.

To use Search, from any Home Screen, touch any empty area away from corners or extreme edges of the screen, then slide your finger downwards to reveal the Search dialogue. In the search field, type “Messages”.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 10, 2020 5:40 AM in response to Ralph___

Try using the iPad Search feature - as the App may have been unintentionally moved to a folder or other Home Screen.

To use Search, from any Home Screen, touch any empty area away from corners or extreme edges of the screen, then slide your finger downwards to reveal the Search dialogue. In the search field, type “Messages”.

iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.