You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some downloaded songs won't play.

I bought a greatest hits album. Some of the songs play, about half don't play and I get a box that says the computer needs to be authorized even though it is already authorized. Putting in my info does nothing and the songs continue to be unaccessible.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 11:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 10:55 AM

Hello specracer986,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you purchased an album and you're unable to play some of the songs.

I know how important it is to play your favorite tunes and I'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend to follow the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you have problems playing music in iTunes on PC You'll want to specifically follow the section that says, "If you can’t play a song."

Please let us know if that helps.

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 13, 2020 10:55 AM in response to specracer986

Hello specracer986,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you purchased an album and you're unable to play some of the songs.

I know how important it is to play your favorite tunes and I'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend to follow the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you have problems playing music in iTunes on PC You'll want to specifically follow the section that says, "If you can’t play a song."

Please let us know if that helps.

Kind regards.

Some downloaded songs won't play.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.