You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello how do I turn on location services for an app that is not on the location services list in the privacy setting of my iPhone?

I recently downloaded an application for work that allows me to submit time punches, look at my schedules, check my pay, and contact Human Resources. The application is supposed to have a feature for location services, how ever when I log in it does not ask for location permissions only notifications. Additionally when I open my privacy settings >location and view the list of applications the app I want to modify location services for is not on the list. How can I add to the list and turn on location services if the app itself does not ask for permission automatically, and I do not have the option to add it to location services list in the privacy setting?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 2:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 2:34 PM

Check Settings > [the app name]. Does it offer a “location” setting?

1 reply

Hello how do I turn on location services for an app that is not on the location services list in the privacy setting of my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.