You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I type the correct password but it says incorrect password.So I can't connect to my wifi.Help me.

I type the correct password but it says incorrect password.So I can't connect to my wifi.Help me.

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 5:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 9:45 PM

Try the tips given here: If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

6 replies

Jun 11, 2020 8:01 AM in response to SravanKrA

no no it is the correct password.I use that password in my other devices.Those connected well.This iphone 6s showing incorrect password when I enter the correct password.So I use my other phone hotspot.Cannot connect to that too.Showing incorrect password.When I enter the correct password it shows incorrect password.When I enter a wrong password it shows unable to connect.Now I am using in my galaxy this phone and my lap well.what to do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.