You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trading Ipad

Can I trade in my iPad for new one but pay less for it? One of my old teacher did this with her phone and payed less for a new one and I was wondering if I can do the same with my iPad since it’s a very old one,

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 6:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 6:29 PM

You will probably get more money selling it outright.

aLthough, do you really have an ipad 2? As your information lists? If so, honestly for a 10 year old device you won’t get much. iPad2’s are 5 years out of date when it comes to iOS updates so there’s not much of a market for it because there are so very few apps that can be found in the App Store that will run on it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 15, 2020 6:29 PM in response to That_One_Chip

You will probably get more money selling it outright.

aLthough, do you really have an ipad 2? As your information lists? If so, honestly for a 10 year old device you won’t get much. iPad2’s are 5 years out of date when it comes to iOS updates so there’s not much of a market for it because there are so very few apps that can be found in the App Store that will run on it.

Trading Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.