You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my phone and when I open find my iPhone dose not show there's phone but its show there iPhone in the iCloud ? can you help me please

I can't get my phone

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 3:08 PM

2 replies

Jun 18, 2020 3:30 PM in response to mayooti22

Your post was so difficult to understand. I have to assume that you have lost your iPhone and are trying to find it by using someone else's iPhone and on their Find My app. Read below.

If a your device is missing

You can ask someone else (friend or family) to use their device and use the Find My [device] app to locate your iPhone IF Find My was Turned ON on YOUR device BEFORE it was lost.

1. Open the Find My app on your friend's device
  2. Choose the Me tab.
  3. Select Help a Friend.
  4. User Your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud that was used on your missing device.

Axel F.

I lost my phone and when I open find my iPhone dose not show there's phone but its show there iPhone in the iCloud ? can you help me please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.