You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS App Stores issues— I live in a foreign country

iOS App Store issues: I’m living overseas (different from the country I initially created my iCloud account).

I need apps from both countries. eg: banking apps, shopping apps, etc

To download a local app I need to switch App Stores. You cannot imagine what a PITA it is to have to switch App Stores all the time— type in my credit card number and address. Then if I want proper fiction of my device I have to switch back to my iCloud country App Store …retype all my CC details again.

Is there a way to subscribe to more than one country’s App Store?

Is there a way to keep my details stored in the App Store to make switching back and forth more easily?

Thanks for helping

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 8:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 4:50 AM

In a nutshell, no.

Some folks create a separate Apple ID for the 2nd country.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.5; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply

iOS App Stores issues— I live in a foreign country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.