You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to make a call after the last iOS 13.5.1 update - iPhone 7

Unable to make a call after the last iOS 13.5.1 update. The microphone and speaker do not respond. I can't make any calls. Can you advise me what to do with it? Or the iOS 13.5.1 software is faulty. ???

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 9:56 AM

11 replies

Jun 26, 2020 6:08 AM in response to Peter0210

So now I learned from Apple SK that in 2018 there was an exchange program on the iPhone 7, because Apple knew they had given the wrong audio chips. Since the faulty audio chip proved to me only after the update to iOS 13.5.1, I am not entitled to a (new) replacement of the iPhone. Nice Apple doesn't care that I gave 1200 € for the iPhone. Recommendation from Apple, throw the iPhone 7 in the trash and buy a new one. For another1200 € ??? Well, thank you very much Apple !!

Unable to make a call after the last iOS 13.5.1 update - iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.