You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Storage is going crazy

I don’t know what’s wrong with my phone but ever since i hit a storage limit, it hasn’t gone down no matter what i delete or how many times i restart the phone. It’s been like this for a week; i’ve deleted almost every app on my phone and only have about 4 apps that I use daily. My photos disappeared from my camera roll (i had 10k and now i only have 4k). It says “restore from icloud storage paused” at the bottom even though i’ve made room for them to as I have been deleting photos. Another problem with that is that when i delete photos it won’t let me empty out my deleted photos so how will i possibly make more space? I just wanna know what the huge gray “other” thing in my space is. how do I get my storage back? I cant download any of my apps again and they constantly crash even with only 5k in my camera roll and twitter, spotify and instagram. Should i just replace my phone?

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 10:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 3:50 PM

Did one of the things you tried was signing out of the device and signing back into it?

Similar questions

2 replies

iPhone Storage is going crazy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.